pic src: Letter to Santa
I decided to write a letter to Santa Claus this Christmas with a list of my demands. Here it goes:
I too am here with a wish or rather wishes. How about something different this time! I hope you help me fulfill those, pleaseeeeee! I have made a list actually, just have a look and give me all those things please:
1. Give me the satisfaction of doing some good for at least one person each day.
2. Let me not be ashamed of myself at the end of the day.
3. Let me see myself eye to eye when I glance at the mirror.
4. Let me make people happy with my disposition.
5. Let my words heal others’ wounds and not have the piercing effect.
6. Give me the courage of conviction so that I can move ahead with confidence.
7. Give the strength to accept my fate, whatever it is.
8. Make my belief in God so strong that no adverse condition is able to shake it.
9. Give me wings to fly, so that I can enjoy a flight of fantasy when things become unbearable.
10. Give me the hope to surge ahead with faith in the time to come.
11. Colour my dreams so that I have a strong reason to look forward to brilliant future.
12. Let me see the light at the end of the tunnel.
13. Give me the courage so that I realize my dreams.
14. Give me the will power so that I have belief in my dreams.
15. Let my efforts not fall short of my targets.
16. Let my prayers be stretched to include the whole of the mankind.
17. Let me not be selfish and greedy restricting the positive vibes only to myself.
18. Help me to spread the message of joy and safely preserve the sorrow deep within me.
19. Give me the gift of truth, honesty, self-determination, sincerity and genuineness.
Is it too much to ask? If that gave you a feeling that ‘all I want is everything’, then please make me a bit less demanding too!!!
While I was typing, I didn’t realize that the list was so long…I was just wanting to be a bit more human…that’s all.
A being wanting to be a human!